This is a part-time job cleaning Beasley Coliseum. The work is primarily after events at night. Crew calls last from 2–6 hours. You will be asked to pick up garbage, sweep and mop floors, vacuum, clean restrooms and all other cleaning duties to prepare the building for the next event. The wage is $11.00/hour.
This is a part-time job. You will be preparing Beasley Coliseum for events. This entails assisting in the set-up of staging, tables, chairs, hanging curtains, setting basketball floor, running sound cables, setting speakers, etc. There will be physical labor and some heavy lifting. If you have additional skills or experience please note this on your application. The wage is $11.00/hour.
While it is possible to work both crews, there may be some scheduling conflicts at times.
Social Media Manager
We need someone to manage our Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep Beasley Coliseum in the forefront of social media.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Monitoring and managing various social media accounts for Beasley Coliseum
- Creating online posts including visual content
- Capturing video and photo content for online posting
- Responding to online social media posts
- Tracking and analyzing data from campaigns
- Assisting in strategic planning
Looking for someone with skills and experience:
- Using various types of social media including:
- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat and LinkedIn
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Some experience producing photo and video content:
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, and minimal design skills
- Must be able to work on a computer or ipad
- Ability to attend events at Beasley Coliseum and provide coverage for social media
- Experience in marketing and strategic communications
- Ability to make important professional connections on the Pullman campus and across the WSU system
- Ability to build a robust social media portfolio that includes results
10 hours per week. $12.00 per hour